Our service is just as diverse as our equipment.
Next to tensile and impact test samples, analytic examination, hardness testing and structure investigation Werkstoffprüfung Kunze offers you a wide spectrum of special investigations, which might be interesting for your company:
- Analytical examinations of Fe, Ni, Al and Cu materials
- Tensile tests from room temperature up to +800°C
- Notch impact tests from +100°C to -196°C
- Scanning electron microscopic investigation
- Corrosion testing
- Heat treatment
- Investigation of screws and nuts
- Investigation on stainless connecting elements
- Electronic and graphic thickness measurement
- End quench testing
- Roughness testing
- Bend testing
- And much more
The investigation results are documented with test records, test certificates, examination records or survey reports.
In order to perform proper sampling that conforms to standards or to the customer’s drawings, Werkstoffprüfung Kunze maintains an extensive pool of state-of-the art machining equipment:
- Horizontal band saws with hydraulic clamping for smaller specimens up to max. 230mm
- Horizontal band saws with hydraulic clamping for larger specimens up to max. 650mm
- Vertical band saws
- Multi-purpose lathes
- CNC lathes with changer magazines
- Conventional lathes
- Multi-purpose milling machine
- CNC machining centres with changer magazines
- Conventional milling machine
- Wet cutting machine
- Waterjet cutting plant
- And much more…
We pick up europalettes with a maximum weight of 1000kg. Naturally oddments as well as samples for archival storage can be returned. Please gather the cost for our pick-up service from the following table.
The costs apply for the return journey.
|> 100 km||0.50|
Special conduction can be conceded on demand in case of a higher sample emerge.